Hey all! I've been thinking for a little while about stopping my blogging, and I think the time has come.
I've been having some really rough days lately and I think having this blog full of some of the most difficult times in my life is now becoming more hurtful for me than beneficial. I have begun to work on myself and to start the process of accepting my life without having a child. We have pretty much decided that our next IVF will be our last, and that will complete our journey if it ends with a BFN. I'm praying and hoping that it is a successful cycle, but with a 20% chance of success, I have to be realistic. I still have some hope that it'll work, but I want to be proactive and get myself ready for what may be the end of the road. I don't like what this journey has done to me, and how angry and bitter I have become. I need to work on that.
I have received some really incredible support from so many of you, and that has been second to none. I can't tell you how much I appreciate that and how much I have enjoyed following your journeys as well. I have "met" some of the most amazing women in this community, and I am so grateful for that, so THANK YOU!!
Best wishes to you all with your new babies, upcoming births, or future treatments and IVF's. I will try my best to still follow along with your blogs from time to time!!! xoxo
9 comments:
I'm going to find you on facebook! I understand completely why you're stopping, and I understand hating the bitterness that you hold... I feel the same way... I hope & pray this isn't the end for you, and that you'll accept my friend request, haha!!
Sorry to hear you are going to stop blogging, but I completely understand why. I will continue to follow you on facebook and pass notes with you there=) Deffinetly know I'm rooting with you and behind you every step of the way. I so badly want this to work for you both, sending you lots of sticky baby dust that this IVF is the one that does the trick.
I'm sorry to hear that you won't be blogging anymore. However, I am completely behind you in making this decision. That is brings you more peace means it's the right decision for you... you can always come back to it if you wish. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you with what lies ahead.
Sad to hear your leaving the blogging world but completely understand. Good luck to you, I really pray that your next IVF is the one.
Wishing you the very best in the future. I think it's always best to do what feels right for you, and sometimes that just means stepping away and starting anew. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
I also understand and support your decision. I am so sad that this has not been easy for you. I would be just as angry and hurt, and frustrated. I will miss you and your blogs.
This makes me sad, I will miss you. But I understand and I hope you can heal, and I will be praying for you on your last IVF. Best of luck friend.
Awwww...good luck to you doll! We will always think of you!!! and I will continue to pray for you and your family! I know it's tough and I have started keeping a gratitude journal instead of a regular journal of vents and rants as I noticed every time I re-read it, I always got so upset but now that I keep a gratitude journal, I write what I am thankful for each night and when I re-read it, it reminds me how lucky I am despite not having everything I want, I know I have everything I need...wishing you the best always and happy holidays!
Just wanted to stop in and say hi and that I've been thinking of you!
Post a Comment