Tuesday, October 11, 2011

11 Days...

Meds arrived today!

Eleven more days until I start stims. It's getting really close now and I'm definitely ready to get going. I've tried to push all of my negative thoughts out of my brain and get back to thinking positive. I know my egg quality sucks, but that is out of my control. There has GOT to be some decent eggs left and I have faith in Dr. T that she WILL find them!

This past weekend was our getaway to Omaha. We had a GREAT time!! We're HUGE hockey fans and we were like kids in a candy store going to 3 hockey games in 3 days! We saw 3 different teams in 3 different arenas. It was a blast! There is nobody I'd rather hang out with than my hubby. He really is my best bud and I'm a lucky girl :)

11 comments:

Bridget said...

I'm excited for you to get started! And I am so glad you had a good time in Omaha!

Cori said...

You're gonna grow some good eggies!!! I know it!!!

Lora said...

So excited for you to get started!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!

Drevas said...

Yay! It will be here before you know it! :)

Rebecca said...

Glad you had such a great trip! Deffinetly push out those negative thoughts and focus on the positive! Sending you lots of sticky babydust!

Elise said...

Andrea!!! We so miss you on the BBC boards! We are rooting for you and sending sticky vibes your way...please keep us updated on your progress....we can't wait for the great news!!! Think Positive! The law of attraction and all the stars are aligning for you...believe in it...truly...believe in it! much love! xo.

TeamBabyCEO said...

How exciting! Hoping this will be THE cycle!!!

LC said...

I'm so excited for you to get started. I plan to be here for you EVERY step of the way! Love u girl. Texting you nowwwww! :)

Elise said...

keep us posted andrea and let us know how this cycle is doing, we so miss you!

Sarra said...

Hope you are doing well. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you.

Unknown said...

I'm a new follower, just wanted to let you know how excited I am for you!!

I'm excited to read your journey!!

Best of luck :)

Sara