Monday, July 25, 2011

Feeling Good!

Thank you for the suggestions on how to fix my commenting problem. It worked!! Problem solved!

I realized today that stims for IVF #2 will be starting in LESS than 3 months! I know it probably seems like an eternity to some, but time has gone by so fast since my last cycle, that I feel like it'll be here before I know it. I'm eager, excited, antsy, anxious, scared shitless, but...READY!

I really NEVER thought I'd be able to put myself through all of this again. Never. But I guess it really is true when they say that time heals all wounds because I'm ready to take another leap of faith. I still have some fight left in me, and I really, really, really, REALLY, want to have a child with my husband. I don't think I'm being unreasonable for asking for that!

My summer has really been pretty fantastic so far, even with this unrelenting heat, and I plan to continue enjoying it. I truly feel like Sean and I are closer than we've ever been. Life is good!

6 comments:

E and R said...

Glad you are feeling good and are ready to try again - so exciting! Sending lots of good thoughts and many prayers for success this upcoming cycle!

Bridget said...

Glad you are having a good summer and I'm sending you all the luck I can for your next try!!

Rebecca said...

Glad you are doing well! This next three months I'll fly by before you know it!

marilyn said...

oh that is great:) Sounds like a solid relationship. I hope these three months go by quickly with lots of great memories!

Coakley's Journey said...

So happy and cant wait and will keep yall in my prayers. We never thought we could do it again after our first IVF ended with with an angel baby but time does heal. I will tell you the second time, because you know how it happens, seemed to be allot less stressful. The other then we did different, we told no one we were doing it until after the transfer. It was so much less stressful then a phone call a day...how do you feel? whatz next....so forth!

LC said...

So great to see that you are feeling good and enjoying your summer. Lots of love to you!