Long time no post! This is just a quick note to let everyone know that I'm still reading and keeping up with everyone's blogs, but haven't been able to comment. Every so often, blogger lets me leave a comment, but for the most part it doesn't work. It's super frustrating and I wish they would get this problem fixed!!
Am I the only one having these issues?
I'm so happy for all of you that are moving right along in your pregnancies, those of you that have found out the gender of your little ones, all of the recent BFP's, the upcoming retrievals and transfers, and those moving forward with adoption!!! For those of you that are still fighting the fight along with me, I continue to hope and pray that our time will come. I have to believe that it will!
Nothing new to report with me. I've been trying like heck to surive this Kansas heat. This is my first full summer here, and I'm doing better than I had expected. But, I can't lie....I'm SO READY for fall!!!! We've enjoyed spending some of our hot days out boating on the lake, floating in tubes, and visiting a water park. The heat isn't so bad then! We're trying to plan one more weekend away at the lake, so hopefully that works out.
Hope the rest of you are enjoying your summers and surviving the heat!
7 comments:
I just got internet at my house a couple weeks ago (I know I was in the stone age). But I found that I couldn't leave comments when I was using Internet Explorer so I had to download Mozilla Firefox and everything is fine now. I hope this helps, it was good to hear an update from you.
I was just talking to my husband about you last night! I was just saying how I was wondering how you are doing and how I thought it was so smart that you took some time with you husband. Well..because this journey can be trying on the soul and on a relationship. I am glad to hear you are doing good,having fun, and I can not wait to cheer you on in the fall!! :)
hugs
big bummer that you can't comment, I haven't had any problems- knock on wood. Good to hear from you!!!
I can comment on certain blogs and not others... It is so annoying. At least yours is one I CAN comment on! You are right in that you must believe that it will happen for you. I know it is hard to think that when you are in the middle of it all but I am prayin' for ya! Stay cool in that heat!!
sounds like we are experiencing the same weather. Being near a lake right now is KEY!
Good to hear from you :)
I had trouble both logging in and leaving comments, so I had to update Internet Explorer to the newest version and that seems to have fixed the issue. I can only comment on our main computer though, my ipad won't let me comment=( Glad to hear you are doing well, I hope it cools off for you soon! I'm sick and tired of our dry 100degree days in the South, so I know how you feel.
I've missed you & your posts!
Post a Comment