Monday, January 4, 2010

Welcome, 2010.....Boy do I have big plans for you!!!!

I can't even begin to say how happy I am that 2009 is behind me. For Sean and I, and many others, it wasn't the most pleasant of years. I have some friends that had an amazing year in 2009, and I'm very happy they were so blessed! I definitely wouldn't wish hard times on anyone, and I'm glad that not everyone experienced tough times.

I'm so excited to see what 2010 brings. I'm going to do whatever I can to ensure this year is a year of making big changes in my life. I refuse to let another year pass in which Sean and I feel completely defeated.

So, here's to a better year....a year of HAPPINESS, good health, and just enjoying life to the fullest. And, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we're able to start the adoption process before this year comes to a close. So, big plans ahead for the Downey's !!!

Photobucket

No comments: