that Sean lands this job! He had an interview yesterday for a job that's located 14 miles from my parents house. It would be the perfect job for him since we're planning to stay with them until we're able to climb out of our hole and get back on our feet. He said it went well, and he was talking to the guy for nearly 2 hours. Unfortunately, it seems he has a lot of competition since he was told they received over 100 resumes for the job. Not everyone was qualified, so some were ruled out, but I just hope that Sean stood out from the rest. In the meantime, he's waiting for his phone interview on Tues morning with the other Co. I think he has decided he'd rather get the job here instead of Washington so we can resolve all our turmoil here and not have to move away from Grace. I'm just hoping he gets an offer from one of them.
I've applied for a few retail jobs that I can work while finishing up school. I'm hoping I'm able to do the transcription full time, but I'm not sure how realistic that is. Either way, I want a job with minimal stress since it's been such a rough road for us and I'm ready to be stress free for a while!!!! My background is in collections, and that's just not something I feel I can do anymore. Not now...after learning what it's like to be down and out and unable to pay the bills.
I'm just ready to be able to turn things around for us and start to rebuild our credit and replenish our savings that was wiped out. I hope that when we're able to move forward with the adoption process that this doesn't prevent them from approving us. I'm so afraid that our hardships now will cause problems for us when adopting :( I guess we'll have to wait and see.
No comments:
Post a Comment