Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's November already?

I can't believe how fast time flies. It's been over a year since I've done any fertility treatments, and it really seems like it was just yesterday. I don't have any immediate plans to get back in the TTC game, but hopefully at some point my crazy and not so stable life will allow it. Sean and I have had a few "talks" about what our game plan should be, and I really think our next move will be adoption. I'm reluctant to spend thousands of dollars on IVF, which may or may not lead to pregnancy, when we can take that money and apply it towards an adoption which WILL lead to us bringing home a baby. As much as I would love to have a child that Sean and I create together, my ultimate goal is to be a mom. I would love to give a wonderful home, family, love, and lots of kisses to a child who's biological parents aren't able to provide them with. Someday....

No comments: