Physically, that is. I'm embarking on my 1,356th "lifestyle change" tomorrow in hopes of losing all of the extra weight that is causing so many problems for me. My weight affects every aspect of my life and frankly, I'm sick of it. I'm only getting one shot at this life, and I'm tired of wasting it away and feeling miserable. I want to enjoy life and not let my added pounds "weigh" me down, pardon the pun.
I'm going to follow the Insulin Resistance Diet. I've read the book and it makes such perfect sense to me. Not only that, but I'm insulin resistant so it just makes sense that this would be a good plan for me to follow. It's not an extreme diet that makes you give up carbs, or limit your calories to 1,000 per day. It's a very realistic approach to living a healthy lifestyle. I can do this!! One thing for sure, only good can come from this!
1 comment:
Good luck! It's always easy to talk about doing something, the hard part is actually doing it. This sounds like it might be THE plan for you and I hope you can make the changes you need. I'll be cheering you on.
Post a Comment