As usual, it's been a long time since my last post. There just isn't anything for me to write about. Sean and I are not currently TTC, and I don't expect that we will be again any time soon. As much as I wanted to move on to injectibles, other things in life "happened" and we didn't have the finances to be able to move forward. Right now, I don't have any plans to go back for any more fertility treatments, but may revisit the idea at some point. It's not easy for me to "give up", but it's my only option these days.
I'm still crocheting, a lot, as my continued form of cheap therapy! I'll start posting some more pictures of the blankets I've completed. I enjoy it and am proud of myself for actually completing the projects I've started. That's rare for me!
1 comment:
i'm proud of you, too, for picking up crocheting so fast! you're a natural! as for ttc, i'm so impressed by your attitude. your positivity is contagious! :)
Post a Comment