Thursday, October 16, 2008

Yep, It's True...I Ovulated!!

I received a call today from the nurse, who was returning my call from yesterday. She told me that my Progesterone level came in at 6.84.

This is lower than what they like to see, but she confirmed that I did ovulate. Generally, they like to see a level of 10 or above, but she said that anything over 3is considered ovulation.

Today, I'm 9 days past ovulation, and although my temps are staying high, I'm not getting my hopes up. It seems like it would be too good to be true that I would get pregnant on my first confirmed ovulatory cycle.

So I'll just continue waiting it out and see what the next few days bring. It'll be one of 2 things...Aunt Flo or a BFP. It goes without saying which one I prefer, but I will be ok with whatever happens and eagerly press forward for my next cycle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

listen bitter betsy you can't be negative or the eggo will say "no negative parents for me!"

besides until the lady in red shows her goods, it's positive baby dust for you!