It's so hard for me to believe that 5 months have passed since our little guy came to be! We are having so much fun watching him grow and develop into a very energetic, curious, and funny little boy. He is growing like a weed, weighing 18.2 lbs and 27" long!
The days have been pretty hectic around here which is why I never got around to a 4 month post. But I'm loving every second of it! I was starting to think he would never be a good sleeper but he has gotten much better at that. He generally wakes up once a night to eat, and has had a few nights without any waking up. He is a very happy baby and loves to smile and laugh. I am so beyond grateful to have him as my son.
I hope to post more in a bit, but he's on my lap right now and isn't making this easy!

3 comments:
Those eyes just pop! What a handsome little boy you have Andrea!
Thank you so much! (I love his baby blues!!)
Aw! He is adorable! Please post more fun pics:) I am so happy for you and it seems like a good sleep routine. 'Way better than our Akexander. :)
Post a Comment