Wow, I just can't comprehend that my little boy turned 3 months old yesterday! Yet at the same time, it really feels like he's been with us forever.
He's such a funny, happy boy! His personality is really developing and he has me cracking up several times a day. He has such funny face expressions and such a sweet demeanor. His gas/colic/reflux issues are greatly improved and he really only fusses when he wants to eat. Putting him on Nutramigen was the best thing we could've done. It's been like night and day since we made that change.
He still doesn't even come close to sleeping through the night. He's doing a little bit better than before though. Well, at least for the past few days, lol. He's still up every 3-4 hours to eat, and sometimes 1.5 - 2 hours. He usually smiles and coos during his entire 2 am (give or take) feeding too so that one takes a bit longer to get through. I'm exhausted and only functioning on maybe 4-6 hrs of sleep per night, but that's ok. I know in time his sleep habits will improve and I'll get reaquainted with sleep.
I'm absolutely crazy about him and love him so much!!
Here's a picture of me and Brendan on Easter and also his 3 month pic!


3 comments:
Happy 3 months little guy!
What a cutie pie!!!! Happy 3 months little precious!!!!
He is just beautiful!
Post a Comment