Saturday, February 9, 2013

Baby Carrier

Opinions Needed!

I'm trying to decide whether or not I want to get a baby carrier. I'm reading great things on both Ergo and Beco but find myself unable to decide. I don't feel a sling or wrap would be for me. I'm not sure why other than I don't know if I could put them on correctly or feel as though he was secure.

Any advice? Do you have a carrier? If so, what kind? How hot is it during summer months? When do you find it to be most useful?

Any input is appreciated! Thank you!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

I have a Beco that we liked, very comfy! If you want I can sell it to you, let me know!

Sarra said...

We use a Baby Bjorn Active carrier. I love it! We have been carrying him in that since he was tiny and he still loves it at almost 8 months old. It's very comfortable.

LC said...

We also use a Baby Bjorn. Love it & so does Ari! We bought a mesh one, for better breath-ability in the summer months.

i and i said...

We are going with a Maya and a Deuter backpack carrier. :)

Be careful of carriers that position baby's legs/hips incorrectly.

Ashley from BabyCenter

Jules said...

Thanks for commenting on Toni's blog about your leftover meds. I sent the info on to my friend and I think she might be contacting you soon. Thanks so much for the help! Your family is so adorable, congrats on the beautiful baby boy! My twin boys are now 4 months old and I think boys are just AWESOME! I'll be following!