After giving things some thought, and having a nice conversation with my mom, I've decided not to wait until January to start everything up again. Now is a good time for me since I'm not working, to be able to make it to all the appointments that will be involved. I'm jumping in feet first and I'm not ruling out ANY of my options. I just know that I will have many regrets later down the road if I don't give this my BEST effort and do everything that's possible to try to get pregnant. That includes IVF. If that's what it takes, then that's what I'll do. I know I've done myself more harm than good by waiting so long to get going with all of this. I know my chances for success would have been much better 5 years ago, but I guess for some reason I just wasn't completely ready for all of this back then. I'm ready now!
I've done my research and found what seems to be a great Dr in Wichita that has a good success rate for women my age. It's a 2 hour drive for me to see him, but I'll gladly make the drive. Their office sent me over all of the new patient paperwork, which I completed and sent back to them. Now we're just waiting for my old Reproductive Endocrinologist to send them my medical records and then we'll be good to go. Once they receive that, they'll call me to set up my first appointment. I'm ready to rock and roll!
No comments:
Post a Comment