The Highs and Lows of Our (not so easy, seemingly impossible) Journey Towards Having a Baby.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Looking Forward....
I'm excited about what's ahead for us in the trying to conceive department! It looks like we'll be getting back in the game in January and giving this one more shot. I'm running out of time and my age is not on my side! I've found a fertility medical center in Olathe, KS and I'm going to start trying to do some research on them. Although I don't have much that will be covered by my insurance, at least they'll cover office visits, lab work, and diagnostic testing. I'm still continuing to ovulate on my own, but it's getting later and later each month. I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that I've gained some of the weight back that I lost. I'm hoping to lose 20 more pounds before I go in for my first consultation. Keeping the faith and hoping for the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment