
Yesterday I spent the day at Disneyland with my best friend, and we had such a blast! We got there around 11 am and went strong until we left at midnight. There's just something magical about being at Disneyland. It just puts a smile on your face! The weather was HOT, but it wasn't horrible. We found lots of shade and the heat really didn't bother us as much as I thought it might. Of course, once the sun went down, the weather was ideal! The park wasn't too crowded and we were able to get on all the rides we wanted to go on without much of a wait. In fact, we went on most of them twice. I've really been enjoying spending so much time with her before I leave for KS. I'm really gonna miss her when I go. It's not often you find a friend that you know you'll have for life. We've been through so much together over the past 30 years, both sad times and happy times. I think of her more as family than a friend, so I know that our friendship will stay strong, whether I'm in CA or KS, but I'll sure miss hanging out with her! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment