Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Enjoying My Hubby...

I've been here in Kansas since Thursday night and it's been so good to see the hubster again! It had only been 3 weeks since I had seen him, but man it felt like forever. I hate being away from him at all, much less 3 weeks! His job is going great and he's really happy there. I'm so glad that he likes it after all the crap we've been through! We're trying to find a place to live so I can come out here too, but there's just not much available for us. We put in an offer on a house but were outbid and didn't want to increase our amount. So we're back to square one and hoping to find something soon. We're meeting with a friend of the family tonight hopefully to talk to him about building us a home. Since we can buy land so cheap out here, we're thinking that might be our best option so we can have a house exactly the way we want it. We plan on being here for several years and we don't want to bounce around. We want to set up roots and stay put!! We'll see what happens...

No comments: