I'm slowly making progress back into the TTC game. Today I signed up for the Repronex class for Sean and I to go learn how to give me a shot.
We'll be going to that on March 18 and hopefully I'll start my first round of injections in April. To say that the thought of sticking a needle into my own stomach scares the crap out of me is an understatement.
I'm horrified, actually. I've watched some videos of women on YouTube giving themself the injections and they seem to be doing alright with them. I guess it's a small price to pay if I end up pregnant!
We'll be going to that on March 18 and hopefully I'll start my first round of injections in April. To say that the thought of sticking a needle into my own stomach scares the crap out of me is an understatement.
I'm horrified, actually. I've watched some videos of women on YouTube giving themself the injections and they seem to be doing alright with them. I guess it's a small price to pay if I end up pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment