Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 months since I've blogged. I guess I'm not really surprised at myself since I've always been pretty crappy at keeping this up to date! This time though, I really have nothing to write about! Sean and I have decided that we are going to move forward and give injections a try. My plan was to wait until May, but I'm finding myself getting very impatient and eager to once again attempt to add to our family. We'll see what happens. I'm unsure of a lot of things, but one thing I'm absolutely certain about is that I want to be a mommy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coolio!

I'm glad you aren't going to wait that much longer because your little girl and my little girl need to be around the same age!!

All seriousness here ...

If you keep waiting for the "right" time, you may find yourself old and gray and disappointed. You need to get yourself healthy - not just physically - and put yourself in a positive environment!

I'm with you all the way, mang!