I really don't feel like posting much, so this will be short and to the point. Today was my follicle check to see if I'm going to ovulate on 150 mg. Yet again, as usual, not a single follicle. I'll go back in a week, shell out another $150, and probably leave the Dr's office with more news of another worthless cycle. Then I'll meet with my Dr on 10/14 to determine where we go from here.
Scratch my last post where I shared my excitement of FINALLY ovulating. I learned at my appointment today that they do NOT believe I ovulated. They think that my "bleeding" that occured was just spontaneous and not an actual period. I don't know if I did or didn't ovulate. I'm not totally convinced that the nurse was right, but really the only thought that comes to mind is....WHATEVER.
I'm just feeling really bitter right now and I'll leave things at that....
1 comment:
Andrea!!!!
I found you!! or i should say you found me!!!! I tried to post on the old board, but couldn't find it. Since BBC made the switch i couldn't find the old boards and it was a nightmare locating it!!!! I didn't have time to look for you on mybabyish so i just thought i would leave you a quick note here and we'll catch up later.... i cant wait to hear where you are on things! I will also have to come back and read your blog.
XOXO
Erika aka Carabear28
Post a Comment