Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Grow Follies, GROW !!!

Today was my cycle day 12 ultra sound to look for follicles. Unfortunately, I didn't have any that were mature enough to lead me to ovulation in the next few days. I did, however, have a couple of follicles that were 10mm and 11mm. I'll be going back for a second ultra sound on cycle day 18 to see if they've grown. I asked the nurse what size we're aiming for and she said we'll need one to be at least 20mm in order for me to hopefully ovulate. Since they can grow an average of 1-2mm per day, there is still hope for a late ovulation this cycle. I'll just be praying to the follicle gods that mine GROW like weeds over the next 6 days!

On another note....Sean told me today that he's getting more excited every day for us to have a baby...OUR baby!!!!!!!!! He doesn't talk about it much, which is perfectly ok. But just to know that he wants it like I do means the world to me. I love him so much and I would love nothing more in life than to become parents together.

No comments: