Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another Let Down

I went back for my CD 18 ultrasound and my largest follicle was less than 10mm. So, needless to say, this was another cycle without ovulation. The plan for my next cycle is 150 mg Clomid. The nurse mentioned to me that I'm rapidly approaching injections so it didn't sound like she was very hopefull that 150 mg will do much, if anything, for me.

I really don't understand why my body won't function the way it was intended to function.

1 comment:

Carlia said...

I'm sure 150mg will do the trick. Don't get discouraged by what the nurse said. I KNOW it will happen soon! I wish we could understand why it has to be so difficult for us, maybe that would make it easier to deal with. I do know that if you weren't going through this, there are a lot of lives (mine included) that would not have been touched by you. You are such a great support to so many of us and our BBC group wouldn't be nearly as wonderful without you!