Monday, February 1, 2010

The Best Life Diet...


So, I've finally settled on a plan I'm going to try...no, scratch that...a plan I'm going to stick with. It's Bob Greene's Best Life Diet. He has a new plan that is tailored for those with Diabetes or those that are Pre-Diabetic, which I am. It seems very similar to the Insulin Resistance Diet, but I had to pick between the 2 and Bob won out. I know it will be a good plan for me, since I'm insulin resistant and have high blood sugar. I've been doing pretty good the past week or so by just cutting out the crap, but I want a plan that is laid out for me and has more structure. Tomorrow I'll plan out my menu for the week and will be all ready to go on Tuesday. Luckily Sean is eager to do it with me, so we can push each other to make it happen this time.


1 comment:

Dawn Marie said...

I have heard of this. I think a lady at work gave me his book awhile ago and I never read it. Glad it's working for you!! Good luck hon! You CAN do this!