The Highs and Lows of Our (not so easy, seemingly impossible) Journey Towards Having a Baby.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
In This Case, Less is NOT More
I went in this morning for yet another u/s to check for follicles. Today is CD 18 and I was really hoping they'd find something significant. I've been having a lot of "pinching" in my ovaries so I thought maybe, just maybe I might be ovulating. Nope. I was wrong. I saw Dr. Yoo this time, and he found follicles on both ovaries, but the biggest one is "about 8 times smaller than it should be at this point in your cycle" according to Dr. Yoo. So, it looks like my first round of Clomid is a bust. Now I'm back to waiting (uughh, I hate that word) for Aunt Flo to show up so I can begin round 2 of Clomid. Hopefully I'll ovulate next time since my dosage will be twice as much as I took this time. Here's to hoping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about the follies. I'm sure 100mg will do the trick! Love the new background, by the way!
Post a Comment